Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Remember Life Goes On: Obladi Oblada By The Beatles




Lately, whatever elation that I have felt has started to dissipate and I can feel that sense of desperation creeping back into me. I guess its because even though things are starting to pick up, it still not at the pace that I expected. Too many changes are happening and though I try roll and make adjustments for them, I'm having a hard time doing so. Still, a part of me, remembers that is never easy and even things don't go as planned, the world won't come to an end. Remembering that lesson made me want to listen the Beatles' song "Obladi Oblada".

I guess it's because of the upbeat and carefree feeling that I get when I hear this song that I decided to use it to soothe my worries. I've been a nervous wreck for the past few years and the sad changes brought upon during this really kept me on edge. Still, thanks to this song I am reminded that if I stop or doubt for even just a moment, things will fall apart. If you life to go on, then you have to go on in any way that you can. Just march to the beat of the piano and hold your chin up as you face up to the challenge.

I really appreciate that photo my new friend Jennie posted on her blog of a bird holding on to a small stick. It reminds me that you have to hold on to life because life is good and you can it so. I worked so hard and come so far to let things slide. I guess I need to lighten up and concentrate a little more. One thing's for sure and that life will go on if you go on with it.

No comments: