Thursday, July 1, 2010

Just To Have I Little More Time And Support To Get It Right: All I Need By Jack Wagner




Lately, I've been taking a look at myself in the mirror and I don't like what I'm seeing, let alone feeling. I'm beginning to feel the weight of my age and the urgency to do something about it. After seeing pass me buy, I feel a desperate need to make my I'm doing yield results or else its pack-up time. Right now I can sure use a lot of support to get from others out there who are doing the same thing that I'm doing and it would be fine if they give me a hand. When the desperation gets too much, I listen to the song "All I Need" by Jack Wagner.

As I've said before, a lot of choices and opportunities have already passed me by and the situation that I am currently in is adding more fuel to my desperation. As for what I am working on, it's been an uphill battle of trial and error, yielding very small results. If only I can find the right combination from all the articles and instructions that I've been researching, then maybe things will start to pick up. It would be a great help if some people lend me a hand by just dropping by and do a little b & c. This isn't just for me, but for the people around me which is why this means a lot for me.

If only I find the right way to achieve that goal, I could sleep better at nights. Right now, I am trying all the suggestions and advice that I stumble upon in the internet. If some people can get it right, then so can I which is why I am not giving up. I really need to brush on my social skills to attract more support for what I am working on. If it I can achieve that, then that's all I need to get everything else rolling.

No comments: