Monday, July 12, 2010

I Have To Thank Adam Sandler For Remembering This Song: I Wanna Kiss You All Over By Exile




The first film of Adam Sandler that really got my attention was "Happy Gilmore" where he was aspiring hockey player who turned into a pro-golfer. One of the funniest scenes in that movie was when his girlfriend broke up with him and he tried to woo her back through the intercom. To do so, he was muttering a love song that he started to sing louder and louder. That song was Exile's "I Wanna Kiss You All Over".

Turns out that someone else's answered his wooing at the end of the scene. Anyway, one thing I like about his films is that aside from the humor, he always plays songs from the 70's and 80's. Growing up during those times, I relate with that since hearing them brings back memories of the good times that I back then. As for the song's message, I leave it to the readers imagination. One thing I did know was that I lot of my friends had this song in their cassettes when they went on a date in hopes of scouring on that night.

Whether for a date or just for listening to good music, this song sure goes up there with the rest of the 24K hits. I agree with the readers at Youtube when they say that they dig the chorus of this song. You don't hear this quality of songs anymore. A true hit that deserves to be on 24K.

No comments: