Thursday, August 20, 2009

When Your Acts Catch Up With You/Don't Care Anymore: I Don't Want To Know By Reo Speedwagon

Every time I think about all the mistakes that I've made through the years, it really fills me with guilt. These I try not to make mistakes because I'm getting older and I don't want to cause anyone any grief. However, there are some idiots out there who keep doing the same thing over and over again. I sometimes wonder how they can get off so easily. As much as I don't want want to hold a grudge, such boorish behavior really irks me and I know that when you don't learn, your acts would one day catch up with you. When it gets to the point where you don't care and had enough of the crocodile tears, let the punishment fit the crime just like the song "I Don't Want To Know" by REO Speedwagon.

A lot of people out there do what they want to do and have the gall to preach to others about being selfish. Sometimes I think they do all that preaching to suit their ends. Usually, it's these self-centered idiots who make life miserable for everyone else. What makes it so unfair and drives me nuts is the fact that other people are the ones bearing the burden for these oafs who much and live it up to the max. Well live it up a___hole! When it comes to meet the man, the man I hope you're ready.

Some people think that there's no such thing as the next life and think they're beyond such karma. That's the problem with letting jerks like these get away with it so easily. It doesn't have go to the other side for your stupids acts to catch up with you. When someone else starts to do same thing to you, better not cry foul. You reap what you sow and when you start complaining about, save your breath because I don't want to know!!!

No comments: