Saturday, August 29, 2009

Keep On Trying Till I Drop: Until I Fall Away By The Gin Blossoms




As I've said recently, one of the lessons that I've learned is that somethings you have to do yourself because even you do get help, in the end its your task that you yourself have to accomplish. I have to admit I'm having some difficulty trying to accomplish this task that I have set before me. I guess the risks of such a move is giving me cause to hesitate because of what is at stake. Nevertheless, I know that if I don't try, then nothing will change and I might as well chain myself to that oar and shut my mouth. Try, Try until I die is what my nanny use to say to me and just like the song " Until I Fall Away" by the Gin Blossoms, I aim to do just that.

With all the wasted time and opportunities that went down the drain, my biggest fear is that nothing good will happen and I will be stuck at a dead end in my life. Yet I have read articles and seen peoplem those who have succeed, now what I need to do is to push myself to make the change. They've already told me what to do, but one thing that they said is not be afraid of making a mistake. Well, if they can do it, so can I.

Great things always start with the first step and although I am careful, I shouldn't equate it with hesitation. They already told me to experiment with all the tools at my disposal and use them to the fullest. Right now, I'm going over all the options and making sure that I understand all that has to be done to make the changes. I want to do this by myself not only to learn something new but also to be more independent. I may not catch on as fast as others but I'll keep on trying until I fall away.

No comments: