Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Always Going Uphill: Up The Creek By Cheap Trick

Man, it always seems like my back is up the wall. Everytime I want to try something new, I feel like all these obstacles start appearing out of nowhere like pop-up ads from a bad website. Then, nothing in life is easy and when all this craps starts to appear, that's when you know just how much you really want it. Well, I guess I'm in for a test as to how much I want it. Thinking of the odds and the difficulties to get where I'm going reminds me of the song "Up The Creek" by Cheap Trick.

This was the soundtrack from the movie of the same name. Right now, I want to use this as a self-motivating song. My luck hasn't always been very good and a lot of times many good dreams seem slip out of my grasp. As times goes by, opportunities are becoming harder to find. The worst part about is that there so many hurdles and very little if no tools to help you.

It's getting to that point where you've got nowhere to run and no one to turn to. Be that as it may, I feel like a test has been put before me and this is one test that I want so badly to succeed in. I'm doing all that I can to make sure that this time things would go differently. I know that nothing in life comes easy, but then again that shouldn't stop you. I maybe up the creek without a paddle but I sure won't let it drown me.

No comments: