Thursday, August 13, 2009

Getting The Lead Out: When The Going Gets Tough




If there's anything I learned from asking advice or assistance from people, it's simply that there comes a time when you have to do things on your own. Sure we all need some help when things are tough all over. However, it's different when you start taking matters in your hands. Not only does it shows that you faced up to your problem, but you were also able to conquer the tough trials that were set upon. When a person does that, he can really kick butt. When you finally kicked the tough times out, I think the song "When The Going Gets Tough" by Billy Ocean.

Although I'm not a fan of this singer, I have to admit it has cool message for people who feel overwhelmed by so many obstacles. I guess that message is to not let anything stop you from accomplishing your goal. A lot of times we tend to hesitate when we see the reality of the situation we are faced with when we start the road towards our dreams. I guess if your smart and enough and determined, nothing will stop you from achieving it. With that kind of combination, you can do anything.

I have to admit there are times when I feel so overwhelmed with the goals I want to achieve. Right now I'm doing all I can to make sure that they come true. I have to admit sometimes I stall when an obstacle gets in front me. I just of what Gen. Jorge Patton said which was "Never Take Counsel Of Your Fears". That's good advice and I'm taking it.

No comments: