Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Rare Song/Seeing Through The Lies: Lying By Peter Frampton



One of the things that I'm happy about is that my collection of songs on my 24K blog is growing because all of them remind of the good old days. Still, there some songs that I wish 24K would still play and I can't believe that they still can't find some of them. These songs deserve to be on 24K because they were great tunes and RT played on air. I hope that they find them so people can hear them and appreciate them the way I do. One such song that I haven't heard them play is "Lying" by Peter Frampton.

For a song about lying song is pretty upbeat. It's one of those songs that the television show Cheaters can use because a lot of cheating spouses there lie on that show. There are times when lies can fool people for a while. But later on, people will notice something's going on, especially when there's a change in behavior and pattern and when they find out what's going, no explanation will save you. No matter how much you justify yourself, in the end it's your fault and you have to face the consequences of your actions Still, this is a pretty cool song and more importantly, Frampton was able to adapt to the 80's while still retaining his style of music.

There are still a lot of songs that 24K hasn't played yet and I hope they find them soon. People shouldn't miss out on such good music which is hard to find these days. The DJs should dig deep into their inventory and not always rely on what's on the computer. They should find more of the great oldies and RT had a lot of them. I do hope they find this song soon. It was cool then and it's still cool now.

.

No comments: