Sunday, August 16, 2009

Think Again: Another Thing Coming By Judas Priest



You know there's a lot of people out there who believe in that old phrase "Forgive And Forget" and let bygones be bygones. Unfortunately, there's a of people out there who take advantage of that kind of generosity. Once they're forgiven, there they go again just like Homer Simpson who is once again free to be an a___hole after the end of the episode. When people do something cruel no matter how righteous or justified the reasons behind it, I just can't let it slide. These days when crap happens, it really gets burned into my memory because if these jerks do it again, it proves we were too kind to just pardon these fools so easily. When it comes to remembering these stupid escapades caused by stupid behavior and habits, I remember the song "Another Thing Coming" by Judas Priest.

This was one of my favorite metal bands when I was in high school and I have to admit to this day I still like leather jackets. Anyway, going back to this entry, as I have mentioned before, I think there's too much sympathy for the devil and this is true when a person doesn't learn from what they have done. When people still do there bad habits, it really irks me because if they keep on doing it, then here we go again. Wham and Blam and all that s___t which could have been avoided if they really laid this down more and made the offender realize that this shouldn't go on. Until the offender kicks the habit, history will most likely repeat itself.

You can forgive but never forget. Now I know why some criminals are given a scarlet letter either by hanging the letter on them or branding it on their bodies. This is to remind them of their offense and although in today's society it may too extreme, atleast these fools won't forget. That's why right now I am on my guard and although I am keeping the peace, I still not happy about this. Only time will tell if this won't happen again and if they think I've forgotten about it, think again.

No comments: