Sunday, January 11, 2009

When You Can See Through The Lies: I Know By Dionne Farris



There's an old saying that you can't fool people all the time and that can be very true when you go too far. At first, people won't notice, but when the suspects starts to go too far, people will then start to notice. Pretty soon the cat's out of the bag and suspect is busted. When the payback starts calling, that's when the suspects toast. That's what I think when I listen to the song "I Know" by Dionne Farris.

For a song about seeing thru the lies, it's very upbeat. I consider this one of my favorite 90's song and a rare find from that decade. For me, trust is very important because when people put their trust in you, it's that you're some they can depend on. I may not be perfect, but I know the consequences when you deceive someone and it's obvious to all of us what these consequences have long and painful effects among which are broken bonds, isolation and always being ostracized for that one bad deed. These days I do my utmost not to hurt other people because that's the worst thing one person could do to another.

Just folks are kind doesn't mean we should exploit them for all they're worth. Don't even think that nice guys are always nice because they can be very scary when angered, especially when deceit is involved. For those who think they can fool, people all the time, think again cause when the jig is up, there's nowhere to run. No one likes being lied to especially when they give all that they can for others. Always treat people right and in the end, they'll do the same for you.


I Know
Uploaded by ice1906

No comments: