Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Little Tender Touch Helps From Time To Time: Human Touch By Rick Springfield




No matter how many times you experience it, witnessing an argurment is never a pleasant experience. Every time it happens, it really leaves you physically and emotionally shaken. Though things will eventually simmer down, there's no telling when that will happen. In times like that, a little reaching out, helps soothes the pain. That's what I think when I hear the song "Human Touch" by Rick Springfield.

It's just January and all ready tempers are flaring and if it's not one person, it's another. One is obvious: there's a lot of hurting going on and you feel it in the air. Whenever that happens, it's best to try to calm things down for both sides. Try not to be bias, but rather help mend broken bridges. It'll help speed up the healing process. I guess Buddha was right when it was better lift up rather than knock down.

From what I've experienced, we all could use some sympathy from time to time. Whether it's an ear that will listen or a shoulder to lean on, it does wonders for a wounded soul. A lot of times, people were there for me, when things were tough and now I try to do the same for others. I'm no angel but I try to do what I can to calm things down. My only request is that people learn from what happened so that it won't happen again. Just because something has been fixed, doesn't you can break it again, especially when it's about relationships.

No comments: