Thursday, January 15, 2009

Getting By The Hard Times: Living On A Prayer By Bon Jovi



Like I have been blogging frequently, the last few years have taken a toll on peoples' savings. Just as you thought some resources start to lower their prices, others go up. In between, people try hard to make ends meet, even going to any kind of money-making scheme just to earn a little extra cash. Thankfully, we're still able to get by these hard times. Whenever I think about how lucky we are, I feel like playing Bon Jovi's song "Living On A Prayer".

Just like the song, we've really got to hold on to what we've got, especially when times can be so unpredictable. Despite all the difficulties, I've learned to be thankful for what we have. A lot of people either hardly make ends meet or just find themselves out on the streets. It hasn't been easy, especially if things happen and it adds pressure to the situation. During those times, really have to take the pain and fight on.

I know I've got to move if I want to really change the way things are because no one will do it for you. I see this as a test to find out how serious I am about what I want to transpire this year as well as for the future. I'm no angel but I always pray and despite some temptation or impulsive loss of temper, I still do my best to stay focus. I just I accomplish what I set out to do. "Tough times don't last, but tough people do".

No comments: