Saturday, January 31, 2009

When There's Nothing Left Of You Left: All I Am By Dada



When you're young, you start out with a lot of hopes and dreams as to what you want your life to be in the future. While succeed, others are not so lucky, ending up with a lot of disappointments and what if's in their hearts and minds. For these unlucky ones, they try to make do with what's left and make the most of it, even if time and opportunity has passed them by. Sometimes you wonder if there's anything of you when your dreams and ambitions go down the drain. That's what I feel whenever I hear the song " All I Am" by Dada.

It's really hard because with every dream or a little opportunity lost, I piece of you goes with it. It's even worse when people depend on you, forcing you to be that which you are not. With so many depending on you and nothing to fight with, it really takes it's toll on you. You wind starting at the ceiling at the end of the day wondering where it went wrong and what you could've done. You wonder if there's still a chance out there as times keeps slipping out of hands.

When faced with these kinds of emotional, mental and physical stress, I always remember that I'm still alive and that with life there's hope. I guess we have to find meaning in our lives no matter how has been lost in time. We also have to build with what's left rather mourn for what's lost. Like I said before, if you're still alive, there's still alot of things to do. If you continue to loose thing than all that you are will really be gone.

All I Am

No comments: