Saturday, January 17, 2009

On My Way Home: Home Sweet Home By Motley Crue



Whether it was a good day or a bad day, once it's check-out, I take a deep sigh and make my way back home. Whether I commute, drive or jus plain walk, thoughts of home helps take the pressure off my already tired body and helps me to relax. The days can be boring, exciting, routine or can cause panic depending on what can come out of the blue. No matter what happens, it's always nice to know that there's always a place to go home to. These are my thoughts when I listen to the song, "Home Sweet Home" by Motley Crue.

I guess that's one of the reasons why people tell me that I have the facial expression of a person who thinks to much. This is especially true when I try to relax as I make my journey back from a long day at work. No matter what gets thrown at me, I can leave all of that at the door and let myself loose once I arrive. In the middle of it all, I just reflect on what developed during the day and find the good in it, even if sometimes things went bad. This song's sounds best when you're driving down the long winding road where there's no traffic and all thoughts go right past your head as you speed on the highway.

I must confess that my home isn't exactly perfect and a lot of times there are some tensions that occur here as well. Nevertheless, I've grown used to it and it's still home. Other things I like about this song are the parts about being a dreamer and how one's life can be an open book which is why some people read me so easily. All in all, no matter how hard the journey may get, it's alway nice to make it back. Just like the old saying: "There's no place like home".


No comments: