Monday, January 26, 2009

What Drives You/Good Jogging Song: It Keeps You Running By The Doobie Brothers



Alot of times, I've had a lot of stalls in my life which I deeply regret. If I was given the chance to go back, yes I would have done things differently, given what I know now. Right now, I feel I'm back at square one after trying so hard to improve things around me. Oh well, atleast I'm still in the race and that's a good thing. Right now, I feel like I'm running and I want to keep on running in the hopes that I reach my goal. That's what I feel everytime I listen to the song "It Keeps You Running" by The Doobie Brothers.

Despite all the headaches, I get in my current situation, I don't want to give up anymore. During those times when things fell apart and I was left stranded, my only thought was to get back in the game. Despite a lot of mistakes such as being stubborn and making alot of bad choices, I was able to get back on my feet and start running again. Sure it sucks to go back to square one, but it's better than nothing. I just hope I get thing right this time around and that is what drives me.

Apart from getting me going, this is also a good jogging song( for obvious reasons). I've recently added running to my exercises though I still have to build my stamina ( one round around the block and I'm already panting). Still, I hope I hope buid on that and go further. Just like everything else, I hope I go further than where I currently am. Improving my health and improving my life for myself and those around me is what keeps me running.

No comments: