Monday, January 12, 2009

Hoping For A Good Day: A Fine Fine Day By Tony Carey



You even if it is a new year, you'll never when something will go wrong. Even as you try to psyche yourself up and think positive, something just comes out of the blue and ruins your day. Whether it's morning, noon or night once it hits, everything goes down the drain. One such incident happened last night as I arrived from work, the bomb was dropped and the evening ruined. A lot of times, I just wish that the day would just pass by without anything bad happening and when I heard Tony Carey's "A Fine Fine Day', it echoes my sentiments whenever the day starts.

Whenever I wake up, the one thing I pray that won't happen is that I get a phone that something bad has happened. I guess that's the reason why when they tell me the call was for me, I always get the jitters as to what the call is all about. When the bad news is announced, that's it the day is sealed, leaving me slumped in my chair. Just when you think that things can't get any worse, they do and whether it's from work or at home, you're left with a big hole in your spirit asking yourself:"Is this going to be a daily occurance?"

No one can tell what the day will bring, but we have to rise to face it nevertheless. We try hard to make sure things go smoothly, but sadly there just some things that are beyond our control no matter how hard we try. In the end, we just have to make the most of what's been dealt to us and try again. Last night stole what could have been a good day. I just hope the nex day will be better than yesterday.


A Fine Fine Day - Tony Carey - Tony Carey

No comments: