Saturday, November 15, 2008

What's Happening And What You Want To Do: Right Now By Van Halen



Even though I find myself busy at work or at home, I sometimes wonder what what's happening outside my zone of existence. Sometimes I find time to reflect on the things that I wish I was doing and the things that could have been instead of finding myself in the situation that I'm in. So many things going on around me and so many things I want to do, I wonder if I'll be able to set reconcile them cause right now I feel there's something missing. These days, I'm always in deep with so many things and they're all happening at the same moment. A good song for this overload of development happening all at once would be Van Halen's "Right Now".

Whenever, I hear this song, it reminds me of what most people want and that is to get all the things done so I can finally have time to do what I want. It also tells me that alot can go on in a single moment at different places as you go on your own routine. Some of them good and some of them bad, but they're happening as we speak, work and even sleep. It also tells me that I should do what was assigned to me as fast so I can more things done. Despite all this, I also hope one day, I can find time to things I want to do because it's been so long since I've done anything I want for myself.

It's incredible how many things can go on at once. When I watch CNN, Fox News or other cable tv programs, you realize how much is happening around us. Right now, I just hope things will get better as I focus on things that need to be done. If there's one thing I hate it's prolonging the agony of unfinished work, which is why I want to finish things as soon as possible. Maybe after that, I can concentrate on my magic moment and finally find time to do the things I've always wanted.

No comments: