Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Too Many Things In My Head: Voices By Cheap Trick



The hard part about getting old is that there are too many things to deal with at once. Just when you thought that one issue has been resolved another hits you out of nowhere. Sometimes when I'm lucky to find some time in between the chaos, I try to get all my thoughts in order because sometimes I tend to think to much and it overwhelms me. Most of the times these thoughts are like voices and each want to be heard. For a guy who always has a lot on his mind, situations like this remind of these remind of the song "Voices" by Cheap Trick.

Whenever I need to sort all my thoughts, this song is a real comfort to me. It helps me clear things up after a hard day's work. When the thoughts no longer become chaotic and start to make sense I can then relax. As always the best time I get it together is when the day's about to end and the cool breeze provides an added relaxant to the mental barrage of today's activity. The ideas start to make sense and you can address them one by one. Too bad once the day starts, it becomes so hectic. If only there was some more breathing space, these thoughts wouldn't be so hard on my head.

As I end today's entry, I hope people don't get the wrong idea about regarding what I have just blogged today. I'm just like everyone else trying to deal with the things that come at me one after another. I just to my best to cope with the everyday demands that keep coming at me. That way the thoughts don't give me a headache, especially when it's serious. Just go with the flow and let the waves soothe the voices in my head.

No comments: