Friday, November 21, 2008

It's A Secret: Our Lips Are Sealed By The Gogos



Once again, I might get it from certain people with today's entry. I wouldn't blame because i'm not really a fan of the Gogo's. I couldn't think of an appropriate song for what I'm going to blog about. Since they were popular during my time and they also are part of 24K's roster, I decided to go use this song for today's entry. The song is called "Our Lips Are Sealed".

Although the song is about keeping a secret about a relationship where rumors are already floating out, you'll have to pardon me if I place this song in a more sober topic. Right now many things have going around us and in the process, alot of harsh words have been spoken which left alot of things unresolved. Though everybody goes on like nothing's happening, something's not right and sometimes I feel like I'm in a middle of a bad charade. Though someone knows what happened, no one wants to say a word. It's still going on and it's starting to get frustrating.ove

I don't know when this situation will be resolved, though I wish it will get resolved soon. I've kept my fingers crossed for so long, I think they're broken. If I try to speak out, I'll be branded as a self-righteous lout. I just hope someone makes the first move soon. Until then, I guess everyone's lips are sealed.

No comments: