Thursday, November 27, 2008

If I Could I Would: Into The Night By Benny Mardones



Sometimes it gets so frustrating when you try you're best to contribute inorder to make ends meet only to fall short. When it isn't enough, not do you feel frustrated bu also helpless as you do everything you could think off only for it to fail. At times like this you wish you could make the impossible possible not just for you but for those around you. It gets so hard you'd wish for a miracle or some magic to make things better for yourself and everyone else. Sometimes I wish I could do just that whenever I hear Benny Mardones' song "Into The Night".

According to some comments I read in Youtube, the song is about his wish to help a 16 year old girl while others put a more darker theme to it. One thing I can relate with the song is that if I had the means to make ends meet, I would do just that. That way, people here don't have to work more than they should. Right now, there are too many things that need to be addressed around here and since I'm the one who's available, I have to step up. I hate to say it though, right now, I'm not not doing very well and I'm barely able to keep my head above water. Still, I won't give up and I'm try to find a way to really help out around here.

Though I still wish to do a lot of things for myself, that doesn't mean that I'll only serve my own purpose. I never shirked from a task before and I won't do it now. As much as I want to do a lot of things, I don't to leave the people in a state of uncertainty. I guess it's one of those times when you wish you were Superman or some other powerful hero who will save the day and make the problems vanish with a wave of your hand. Although I'm not one, I know one day, I'll be able to resolve things here. Hopefully, when that happens, everything will be all right. Until then, I'll doing what I can for this place and chillout to the melody of this song.

No comments: