Wednesday, November 5, 2008

For The Good Times We Shared: Salamat By The Dawn



Thank you in tagalog is called "salamat". When people come through for you or when something good happens, we always say that word to express our gratitude for the good things that come our way. When I think of all the good people I've met and spent sometimes shared good times with I always say that word. Times we shared and things they've done for me are worth more than any treasure. When I hear the Dawn's song "Salamat", it reminds me of those good people and the good things they did for me.

I have to admit it's a very upbeat song where one can remember the good times that were shared with special people and be grateful for it. This feeling gets even stronger when old friends meet each other again after so long and renew old bonds. The feeling of seeing good friends after a long time is very hard to describe. One I do know is when that happens, savor every moment of it. When times like this occurs, you'd wish that time would stand still and let the moment last longer.

Alot of times I think about these special people that I've met over the years and wonder how they are doing now. I really hope that they're doing well because it would hurt me if something bad were to happen to them. It may sound childish but I hope one day I would be with all these special people and have a really good time and relive the old days when things simple and we had not a care in the world. That would probably be the best thing anyone can wish for. To all those people who became apart of my life: Salamat!!!!

No comments: