Monday, November 10, 2008

Cruising And Keeping The Pressure Under Control: Keeping On Rocking Me Baby By The Steve Miller Band



Whenever I get to work, it's time to go to the grind as you meet your deadline and try to keep calm and compose while doing it. These days times just keep getting harder and you try to keep your head above water. I guess that's why I don't want to get into anymore trouble and concentrate on trying to what I can to contribute around here. A lot of times, I wish I could just cruise down the highway and just wish all the pressure away. Just feel the wind blow on my face and relax as my worries get carried away with it as I travel is one cool fantasy. Whenever I think about comping with everday pressure and wishing I was just cruising, Steve Miller Band's "Keep On Rocking Me Baby" makes these two opposites attract.

Right now, I'm doing the best that I can to contribute around here as times are still tough. At work, I try to make sure that everything that I put down is correct and is what my boss wants to read. When I'm on my break, I sometimes wish that I can cruise on a car down the highway and leave all my troubles behind. If I can afford it, I'd like to learn how to ride a motorcycle or a scooter which a really cool way to travel. Everytime I hear this song, it makes me want to do just that.

As of now, I'm keeping my focus on the things that need to be done around here. Hopefully one day, things will change for the better and everything that bearing down on me will ease up a bit. Until then, I'll just do what I can and keep my nose out of any trouble. Apart from hustle and bustle and cruising down the road, I don't want to be a victim of karma anymore. If there's one thing I agree with this song is that the things that I'll do will come back to me in good time and I hope none of it will be bad.

No comments: