Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Very Angry Song About Wanting To Break Free: Free Me By Roger Daltrey


I remember when I was a kid a saw movie trailer that start The Who front man Roger Daltrey called "Mc Vicar". It was an action packed flim about a criminal who was imprisoned, breaks out and later captured again. I was interested in watching that movie based on what I saw from the trailer. I also liked the soundtracks from the movie. One soundtrack that really caught my ear was the song "Free Me" by Roger Daltrey.

This song had a lot of angst in it and this was before the 90's grunge era. Whenever I hear this song, it reminds of the repressed feelings that everybody has. These days when times are hard, people do their best cope with the pressures that bear down on us. To add insult to injury, things are getting worse and there's no relief in sight. That's one to drive a person up the wall.

Once again, they say that all work and no play makes one dull. These days it can drive one crazy. We all need an outlet for the pressures that hit us everyday. If we don't have that, we might wind up venting our pent-up anger on others and that's not cool. You really need some form of release to free yourself the chains of pressure.

1 comment:

Mobile said...

I admire the valuable information you offer in your blog post. Keep up the good work.