Monday, September 12, 2011

Fight Against The Hurt/Trying Again And Again : One More Try By George Micheal


Not a day goes by when I wake up and I don't feel the sting of a lot of failed attempts at gaining stability that have haunted me. Even as I move on the hurt is always there and it cuts like a knife. Still, I keep moving because I don't want to give up. I've made it this far so there must be something that I'm doing right. That's why I keep trying even though past attempts have hurt me deeply becauseI know that one day, I'll get things right. Trying again and again despite the hurt reminds me of George Micheal's song "One More Try.

They say the past is the past but for me, it haunts me because of a lot of things that ended in failure. What hurts so much about this is those things meant a lot to me. Some people would tell me that may be it wasn't meant for me but doesn't take the hurt away. It gets worse when you see that what is meant for you is something that you don't want. The only obvious answer is to work hard and think harder cause I always believe that you change your fate if you work hard.

Things are getting harder and time is now luxury that is slipping away like water in one's hands. Despite the odds and hurt, I don't want to back down. I'll keep on trying and learn from past mistakes. I'm still and that means there is hope. Ignore the hurt and give one more try and maybe, just maybe we'll get it right.


No comments: