Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Need To Think Out Of The Box: Living In A Box By Living In A Box


Right now I am sighing of cause life is getting tougher everyday. It doesn't help that no matter how hard you make meet, it's enough. It's not just me but everyone is feeling the pressure and are doing their best to get by. These days, I've been trying to find a way to break this really cold ice to let something happen and I guess in order to do that, I have to try something new. Trying to go beyond what I know reminds me of the song "Living In A Box" by Living In A Box.

It's so frustrating that when you trying your head above water, the water level starts to rise. You get that feeling that your trapped. But are those who were able to overcome and even succeed in life. They took a lot of risks and went beyond their safety zone. As a reason, they are now reaping the fruits of their hard work.

I hate to admit but right now I'm still haven't been able to make any improvements on the things that I've been working on. Every time, an opportunity arises, there's always a catch and I'm back at square one. It's not that I'm afraid but I need to know what I'm getting into as well as assessing what resources I have available if it is enough. I just want to make something and continue to make it happen. As I've said earlier I have to think outside the box ore else I might wind up living in a cardboard box!


No comments: