Saturday, September 3, 2011

Feels Like I'm In A Ghost Town: Ghost Town By Cheap Trick





Recently, I joined a new blog community and I liked it. I get to interact with other bloggers and traffic is starting to move again. But prior to this community, I joined two others during the summer and boy was I disappointed with those two. No matter how hard I try, I just wasn't making contact with anybody which really irked me. I felt that I was in a ghost town just like that song from the band Cheap Trick.

After finally getting my blog fixed and cleared of its attack status, the first thing I wanted to do was to generate traffic again and hopefully earn something on the side. This was difficult because the community that I joined suddenly closed down which presented a new obstacle for me. Things have been tough on all of us so I joined these two communities bragging that they are good for generating traffic. Alas, that was not the case for in one community, I kept having problems with logging in and nobody was returning my messages. The other was not user-friendly for every time I joined a group, my membership gets revoked because I failed to post anything on the so-called group talk even I keep clicking the button and nothing's happening and not matter how many messages I send to the members and administrators, I get no reply or help.

I like this new community that I have joined and the people are cool. I still have a long way to go with trying to generate income again. Still, I'm these other two community another try. I wish I can join another community where I ca n gain both traffic and some income as well cause I need to make ends meet. This doesn't mean that I got into blogging just to make money because it helps me gets some load of my chest and express what I feel at the end of the day. If these two won't I assist me, then I better quit cause I don't be in a ghost town anymore.


No comments: