Saturday, September 10, 2011

What Excites And Motivates Me: Man Overboard By Eric Clapton



There are a few things that excite me these days. I guess I'm just not in touch with what's going on because it's the same old crap. But when something does catches my eye, I won't stop until I get it. This is especially true when I have the means to obtain it. When it comes to getting excited over something, Eric Clapton's song "Man Overboard" fits the bill.

I know this song is about being excited over a girl but for me, once I like something, there's no stopping me. It's not just about obsession over things. It's also about getting motivated in doing things everyday. Starting things off with a positive attitude and finding a reason for getting things done. Something that drives you which is always important because it gives you are reason for doing things or sticking to a certain path.

I guess that's the reason why I do things right away when a task is assigned to me. I tell myself that I'm doing something that will help others. When I get excited over something that really matters to me, I do what I can to either get or achieve it. As I said earlier, very few things excite me these days. That's why when something motivates me, I really go overboard.

No comments: