Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Holding On Till Help Arrives: Hold On! I'm Coming By Sam And Dave




Just when I thought I found a place where I might be able to generate some traffic and income, a big barrier just fell on me again. I won't go into details but it was big let down. I don't have resources for the requirements and even the free alternatives are out of my league. Still, I am determined to make some income online and I need to hold on just a little more till I get it right or till the answer comes. Sam And Dave's song "Hold On! I'm Coming" helps keep me going when I feel weary from these disappointments.

It's a known fact for all of us that life is hard and getting harder. We do what we can and it doesn't help that more crap gets thrown your way. Right now there are a lot of things that I want to do but don't have the dough to do it. Just when you thought there was a light at the end of the tunnel, it suddenly turns pitch black. I'm just trying hard to keep to my wits and think harder on how I'm going to get this thing to earn money.

As much as I'm down with another empty well, I can't linger on it. Got to get up and look for greener pastures. Things won't move unless you do and I guess I have to try harder. It's tough enough as it is but I don't want to give up. I just hope that I hold on long enough to see something good happen.

No comments: