Monday, September 19, 2011

This Reminds Me Of Third Year Chemistry: She Blinded Me With Science By Thomas Dolby



What was supposed to the best year in high school for some was theworse year for me. I'm talking about my junior or third year in highschool. Let's just say it started all right and I thought I was goingto have a blast. Turns out, everything that I hoped for got blastedto bits. One of the reasons for that is Chemistry. Whenever I thinkabout that year and that subject, I remember the song "She Blinded MeWith Science" by Thomas Dolby.

One of the reasons why things soured during my high school year wasbecause of that accursed subject. I fought like the devil in thatsubject but I failed in two grading period. I was terrified because Ididn't want to take summer but because my marks were low, I wasgrounded. On top of that, a lot of other things happened that addedmisery to my junior. Man, sucked big time.

The only time I was able to breathed a sigh of relief was when I got my report card and thankfully I didn't take remedial class, let alonesummer. Still the kill ratio was terrible cause a lot of other guysand even girls either took summer or repeated. Sadly, it did nothingto ease the disappointment that I had cause the things that I wantedto do didn't come true that. It didn't cause I almost got blinded withscience, particularly chemistry!



No comments: