Well, it's February and that means it's the month of hearts which culminate into Valentine's Day. Yes that day where our minds are rendered numb and our emotions rule our judgments. For a lot of people, this is the month where they wear their hearts on their sleeves in the hope that they can surrender it to the one. For me, however, it's not that easy which is why I'm not very fond of this day. Before I go further, I think I'll use Missing Persons' song "Surrender Your Heart" for this entry.

Yes this is the month of love but the question does anyone really know what love is anymore? You read the newspaper and watch the gossip shows about fairy tail romances that suddenly go bust. It seems for a lot people, it's not about for better or worse but rather until the good times last. How could you surrender your heart to such shallow people? I'm too old school which is why I'm not so keen about about loosing myself so carelessly.

These days you really have to be careful who give it to. I'm not saying I'm afraid to love but there's a reason why we have brain because it helps you from making a very huge mistake when your emotions get the better of you. Still that doesn't mean I've given up on love because I still believe in it. It's just a matter of really being sure and having no doubts after weighing everything. Only then will there be a chance of me surrendering my heart.