Thursday, February 2, 2012

There Needs To Be Balance Between Heart And Mind: When The Heart Rules The Mind By GTR


A lot of people always insist that when you fall in love, the only thing that matters is the heart. People who think are often labeled as the bad guy when it comes to romance. I beg to disagree with that notion. If that was the case, then we wouldn't have to think things through. That's the idea I get when I hear the song "When The Heart Rules The Mind" by GTR.

The reason why I say this is that lately, I've been a big believer in balance. I think that the mind has a say when one starts to fall. Even when emotions can sense that something is not right, it's the mind that tells you what it is and even deeper, why. To sum it up, these two aren't at odds with each other, rather they help each other when you need to sort things out.

I guess Elvis was right about fools rushing in. It's not really hesitation but rather making sure that everything is all right. Love can make fools out of us which why our minds are there to prevent that from happening. That's why we have both to make sure we make the right choice and do the right thing. When one rules over the other, that's when the crap hits the fan, so makes you balance things with your and mind.


No comments: