Saturday, February 4, 2012

When It Feels Rightt: Love You Like I Never Loved Before By John O' Bannion




Yesterday, I wrote about what happens when you don't think things through which may cause to look like an idiot who thought that it was love. That doesn't mean that I'm against falling in love. However, when you've the one, you'll know. There will be no hesitations and no doubts when that time. If that time comes, a good song to play is John O' Bannion's "Love You Like I Never Loved Before".

Man, whenever 24K plays this song, it really brightens my day. I bet this song would brighten the day of anyone found his or her soul mate. One is for sure when you find person, nothing else matters for everything that you've been looking for has been found and all questions have been answered. Not everybody is given such a gift. Those who do should never take for granted what they have found and gained.

For those of you who have found it, I'm happy for you guys. May you always be happy with special someone and cherish each other for the rest of your lives. Well, it's another February and a lot of roses and chocolates will passed around in the hopes finding the one. Nobody really knows who that person will be. One thing's for sure, when it feels right and is right, then you found the one.




No comments: