Monday, February 20, 2012

Once You Say The Words, There's No Turning Back: I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do By ABBA




Well, there's little more than a week left and all this romance mush will soon be over. Still, for those who are now in it too deep, there are two choices that they: A. They break it off or B. Head to the alter and seal the deal. Still, even choice B was made, it's not yet binding. It's only when when they magic words that the point of no return has been reach and those words are "I do". That's why ABBA's song "I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do," is a good choice for this post.

Two simple words that carry a really huge weight. It should only be uttered when one has fully made up one's mind as well as his or her heart. When you say these words, it means that you're serious about starting a new life with another person. The fact that you proclaim these words to family, friends and God is proof of your commitment. Even when there's some nervousness, it won't stop you from saying it when the time comes. That's because your heart's made up and nothing needs to discussed.

Sadly, people these days (especially celebrities) takes words for granted. It's really disappointing when you hear that was supposedly a match made in heaven would suddenly split apart. Why that happens, only they know. That's been happening a lot lately and it really spoils the significance of what those words mean. So when you say "I Do" make sure you mean cause once you say it, there's no turning back.

No comments: