Sunday, February 26, 2012

When You Start Missing Someone: Miss You In A Heart Beat By Def Leppard




What did they about missing someone that makes your heart start longing? One thing's for sure and when someone isn't there and start thinking about that person, that one step towards getting hooked. You start feeling that something's missing and for some reason you're feeling empty. I guess that's sign that you're starting to develop feelings towards that missing person. That feeling of missing someone is best summed in the song "Miss You In A HeartBeat" by Def Leppard.

You start developing feelings for someone when somewhere along the way, you start to connect with them. Later on, the mere presence of that person is more than enough to inspire you during the day. So when that person is gone, things just don't seem right. Well, one thing's for sure and that's the first step to the emotional ladder.

Have I ever missed someone? Sure I do and I wonder how they are doing now that they are gone. They have touched me in a certain way that I cannot forget them. Though I didn't bring it to the next level, they'll always have a place inside me. It's when the thought crosses my mind is when I start missing them and I do hope that they are all happy somewhere out there.

No comments: