Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Type of Romantic Song That I'd Play On A Classy Date: Autumn of Our Love By Spyro Gyra




Even though the month of hearts is now about to end, there won't be shortage of ballads and love songs on the airwaves. Still, the songs these days does not catch my ear the way it did in the past. There is one song that I would like to play if I ever go out with that ideal someone to some place special. It's a shame I don't hear it anymore. That song is "Autumn Of Our Love by Spyro Gyra.

I wonder why nobody listens to jazz anymore. When it comes to romance, this song sure delivers. I would probably play this with a really cool girl. It has to be in a very classy place and I'd probably be wearing a suit while drinking fine wine. Heck, if I'm motivated enough, I'd get up and have a nice slow dance to this song. That's just how suave and romantic this tune can be.

With what I'm making right now, that's just wishful thinking. I still have work on a lot of things before I can even dream of having something like that. Well, I guess there's still a little bit of the romantic inside me. With songs like this, it can sure put that spark back in your romantic bone. Too bad, it seldom gets played nowadays.

No comments: