The only I time that I have ever felt comfortable during social occasions was during the gathering of the circle where I spend time with my buddies and bros. Other than that, I feel really awkward when it comes to other functions. This is especially true when it includes dancing and formal attire. It gets worse when there's no one there that I know and I just got there then I'm force to meet with people who I haven't met. That shy feeling I get reminds of the Pointer Sister's song "He's So Shy".

I was never a sociable person. Just dance parties, I tend to keep my distance during times like this. To honest, I get shy whenever I'm out of my element. It gets worse when I'm force to do things I don't want to do. I just nod my head and smile as the party stretches on. When it's over that's where I breathe a sigh of relief.

I'm already old and I still have that shy old feeling. I'd rather keep to my own people cause that's where I belong. At least I don't get dragged to functions like that anymore. It's not my cup of tea. IU'm just a shy guy.