Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Why Is It That Things Or People Fail Us At The Most Crucial Times: Just When I Needed You Most By Randy Vanwarmer




Ever had those days when you are at your most desperate? Times when you really want things to push through cause there was a lot riding on it. It's ironic that during times like that when you need help the most that it doesn't come. It gets worse when things fall apart and you feel abandoned or duped and angry that what you wanted to do didn't push through. That's the feeling I get when I hear Randy Vanwarmer's song "Just When I Needed You Most".
i
I know this is another breank-up song but it also reminds of times when people fail you when you were counting on them. Sometimes you count thin k you can count on people to be there for you. Just when you really need them, they fail you at that important time. It hurts even more when they gave their word that they'd be there only to fail you. In the end, you feel like fool for trusting too much on these things or people for thinking that they'd be there when you need them.

I guess that's the reason why I don't make promises that I can't keep. I also do my best to help those who have helped me. They were there for me so it is just that I be there for them. I know how it feels to be abandoned after being promised some help and I wouldn't want to do that to anyone else. When we say that we'll be there, we should because people trust us and we shouldn't break that trust.

No comments: