Wednesday, September 8, 2010

If There Was Such A Ride, I'd Hopped In: Joyride By Roxxette




Had a bad day in the office again. There was something that was said that left a bad taste in my mouth which lead to even more difficult details that yours truly will have a hard time getting. If that wasn't enough, I come home to a tantrum that gets me riled up as well. It's bad enough I had a bad day in the office and I can come only to experience more of the same. Right now, I feel so out of it, that I'm really desperate of some kind of relief. The need of a change of perspective made me remember Roxxette's song "Joyride".

Sleeping and waking up to the same thing is bad enough and now I have to deal more crap. I know it's my fault that things are the way they are but the struggle to control my temper is really starting to take its toll on me. What I'd give to get on board on a car and just zoom away to a destination where I can what I want and be what I want to be. Like what Kevin Costner said in the movie a perfect world where the car is like a time machine where you leave all the crap behind the past and speed off to better future. How I wish it was so.

Unfortunately, reality can sure slap you in the face. There's magic carpet or sports car type ride that will whisk you away and once again you're left dealing with the crap or reality. The answer is always the same and that's work hard to make your dreams a reality. Still, it would be nice of there was such a ride. If there was, I'd hop on in and just zoom away.


Roxette - Joyride
Uploaded by EMI_Music. - See the latest featured music videos.

No comments: