Sunday, September 19, 2010

Another One Of Those Get Up And Go/Feel Good Songs: Jet By Paul Mccartney And Wings




Well the night has come and the day is officially over. Once again tomorrow is Monday and I already feel the lead in me getting heavier. It's at these times, that I need a good motivational song to get me going for the start of the week. One that jolts me awake and makes me feel good at the same time even if it is Monday. One song that fits the bill is Paul Maccartney And Wings'song "Jet".

It's been so long since I listened to this song that once it crossed my mind, I was surprised. I gave it a listen again and boy it sure sounded good. Now this is the stuff that makes me feel good during the day. If they had more songs like this on the airwaves, I'd bet people wouldn't downloading tunes on the net anymore. That goes to show just how good the music was back then.

Well, I'm wrapping up a few things before I call it quits for the day. One for sure, I'll be listening to this song when I wake up in the morning. It's the next best thing to strong coffee and what's best is that there's no caffeine. Two birds with one stone is what I say about this song. I feel good and motivated to start the week.

No comments: