Monday, September 13, 2010

Another One Of Those Songs That Calms Me Down When Things Get Crazy: Weather With You By Crowded House



One thing that I can say that the weather and my life is that you can never tell what happens next. I guess that's why I've been so apprehensive cause lately I tend to fear what new miserable experience will be thrown my way. In all that time, I forgot an old lesson and that's just take what life throws at you and make the most of it. Also, that a good song can also soothe your soul when things get a little crazy. One song that reminds me of that is "Weather With You" by Crowded House.

This past week was a real downer for me as one bad thing happened after another. Sometimes when bad things just keep coming it sure can be too hard to process. At times like that, you can really use some space to think and calm down. I did just that and it helped me feel better. Though the problems are still there, at least I was able to get hold of myself to face them once again.

Like I've always said, a good 24K song can be like aspirin or in my case paracetamol. Sometimes listening to it can really calm you down. I sure needed after such a crazy week. I don't what's going to happen next and I'd rather not ask. If it will come, it will come. Just take like you would the weather.

No comments: