Friday, September 10, 2010

Too Numbed To Cry: I Can't Cry Anymore By Sheryl Crow



Last me and my brothers had an impromptu get-together at my second brother's house. It did me good because for a few hours, it was back to the good old days where we gathered around and simply had a good time. It's been a long time since we did that and I was able to get some of the stress out of my system. The last few weeks was really hell for me that I really got numbed out of my senses. That point of getting numbed without expressing any kind of emotion reminds me of the song "I Can't Cry Anymore" by Sheryl Crow.

The last couple of weeks almost gave me a heart attack due to the crises that's been happening here. I never admitted it to anyone but it was already getting too much for me that it almost drove me to the point of tears. Still, I had to get my bearings straight and get a hold of myself. I remember someone saying that if you want to solve your problems, face and don't cry like a spoiled brat. It really helped me focus and and get my nerves back in order which I needed to do first if I was going to stand my ground around here.

That dinner last night gave me an opportunity to breathe easy for the first time in weeks. To be honest, I was too numbed out to even cry. I guess I needed some time to catch my second breath. Still, time waits for no one so I better get up and do something. To be honest, I'm really tired of crying and would rather do something.

No comments: