Sunday, September 26, 2010

I Guess I'm In It Now: Into The Fire By Dokken




They say that you shouldn't look fore trouble because trouble will surely find you sooner of later. I was never one for getting into trouble because of that. Life is hard enough as it is. Unfortunately, whether you like or not, the crap will hit the fan and your going to have to deal with it. Times like that, you have to take the bull by the horn. When you're in it deep, the song "Into The Fire" by Dokken comes to mind.

For young people who complain about life, my advice to them is enjoy your youth while you still can. When problems hit you, that's when it separates the lions from the lambs. I was hoping for a happier year this year but a tragedy shattered that hope. It's affected all of us and right now we are coping with it. Not a day goes by when I worry about what the future will bring. Still, that doesn't mean that I'll curl up and die because I swore that I'll make it through this one way or another.

I know it's easier said than done. Right now the things that I am working still haven't reaped results as I had hoped. Still, I won't give up because there's a lot stake here. For once in my life, I really want to win. Even if I'm in deep, I'll make it out of here.

No comments: