Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's In The Family : Running In The Family By Level 42




I know I'm beginning to sound monotonous about about being tense everyday but I just can't help it. Things aren't happening yet and though things are still okay, it doesn't give me much comfort. One thing that gave me reassurance was what my brother told me. He reminded me that I was my father's son which meant that you are strong and never forget it. Being reminded of that also reminded me of the song "Running In The Family" by Level 42.


Though we acted differently, there are times when we share the same traits as our parents. It just doesn't manifest itself that often or we just have different interest. Still, the passion is there and its the same passion that runs deep in the family as well as the resolve not give and until we achieve what we set out to do. Even if the paths we take are different, the way and attitude is always there. It really struck me upon realizing it.

Well things are still up in the air right now but I'm still have my nose to the grind. I may not be as smart or aggressive as my father but I won't give up. There are somethings that a person has to face and resolve and for me this is it. Though still apprehensive, I'll go on. This is because it runs in the family.


Level 42 - Running In The Family
Uploaded by Level-42. - See the latest featured music videos.

No comments: