Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Back When There Was No Stress: Feels Like Heaven By Fiction Factory

I remember the good old days when life was simple and problems were non-existent. The only thing that you worried about was what to do for the day. No matter what you did, at the end of the day, everything was all right. Those were the days, huh. Remembering those care-free days reminds me of the song “Feels Like Heaven” by Fiction Factory.

Man, the only thing that I was worried about that time was having trouble with school work but I always did my chores and passed my lessons despite the difficulties. I had to or it would have cut in on my fun time. Looking back, I never realize just how easy life was back then. There was always something to do and it was always fun.

These days, It’s a different story as responsibilities keep popping up and deadlines have to be met. These days, I worry about the future as the consequences of my mistakes are catching up with me. I just hope I get it together before things start crashing down. Maybe one day, I’ll get to feel that care-free feeling that we once enjoyed in the past. I’d give anything to feel like that again.

No comments: