Monday, September 20, 2010

Wishing And Making Wishes Come True: Wishing By Flock Of Seagulls




Every time I think about the band Flock Of Seagulls, the first thing that comes to mind is the outrageous hairstyle that their lead-singer wore at the time. It was combination of hawkman/wolverine that definitely caught people’s attention. Lately, however, there is one thing that got my attention from this group. It has something to do with wishing and making wishes come true. The song is of course, called wishing.

Like a lot of songs at the time, this one is about wishing to be with someone. For me, it’s more about wishing and making something come true. It’s okay to wish for something but there is a difference between wishing and actually making it come true. If you’re stuck with just the wishing part, chances are you’re not going to get anything done. You have to be ready to do what it takes to make things happen.

As for me, I am currently working on something right now. I’m taking it one step at a time to learn more so that I know what I’ll need to do. I really want to get it right cause if I do, then it will really help ease things around here. Hopefully, I’ll be able to make things happen soon. It’s better than just wishing.


No comments: