Sunday, September 5, 2010

Double Or Nothing: Lay It On The Line By Triumph




One of the reasons why I’m getting so alienated is due to the stress brought about by the constant worry about taking care of things around here. It gets worse because what I’m working on has not produced any results and there are a lot of things that I need to do around here. Right now, I need to try other venues to help ease the situation. I’m a bit hesitant because I don’t what I’m going to try will the real thing or just a scam. When I listen to Triumph’s song “Lay It On The Line”, I feel like I need to make a decision if I am really determined to make things happen.

The problem with me is that I was never a risk-taker and would rather do things slowly and steadily. Unfortunately, time does not wait for anyone and before you know it, the opportunity is lost. I don’t want to miss out again but I don’t want to be impulsive either. Still, I better think wisely but quick at the same time. If I don’t nothing happens and I might to do things that I don’t want to do since my methods failed.

Be that as it may, I can’t afford to sit still. Life is full risks and sometimes you have to take one if you want to succeed. I just want to know more before I get committed to doing it. I guess it’s double or nothing and if it’s double, then it was worth it. If it’s nothing at least I was willing to try. Well here goes nothing and wish me luck.

No comments: