When I was young, I was a very patient individual. I was to waiting for the things that would come to me and I didn't mind the long wait. It could take hours, days, weeks, months and even years but I never complain cause I knew it would come. These days, I'm not as patient as I use to be and it starts to irritate me when things that I ask for don't come on time. When it comes to wanting things at this moment, the song "How Soon Is Now" by The Smiths.

We live in an age where technology from computers, cellphones and the internet bring people together. With such advances in communication, it makes it easier for us to convey what we want compared to what we had in the past. This makes us want to demand results asap! We demand instant gratification that patience is fast disappearing as a character trait. We just can't wait anymore and if it was possible to wish it on the spot, people would do it just to get what they want.

Though I'm not as patient as I was when I was young, I try my best to be. With the limited resources that I have, I have no choice. I guess one reason why I too get impatient is because of the situation that I find myself due to a lot mistakes. That's why though I need the results fast, nothing will happen unless I do this right. Sadly, I have to be patient because the now will take time to happen.