Sunday, January 22, 2012

Keeping It In Check: Lock And Key By Rush




Once again, something happened that almost ran my temper up. Usually, I am a very accommodating dude. As much as possible, I try to keep things steady and if possible avoid anything that can cause a ruckus. However, just like everyone, I have my breaking point and that point gets crossed, I might do something that everyone will really regret. "Lock And Key" by Rush bests sums up how I try to keep it under control.

I don't want to brag but though I don't show it, I do have my family's temper. That means that when we get mad, the nice guy persona gets thrown out the window. You can I have a long fuse but once that fuse is lit, it's going to make a slow but sure trek towards something very explosive. When that fuse reaches the powder, don't say I didn't warn you. I really go blind with rage when that happens.

A lot of times I keep my anger in check cause I'm afraid of things I might do if I don't. A lot of people think I'm too nice but that's because I just don't want to cause any trouble. I hate it when trouble happens because it affects everyone and ruins everything. Still, that doesn't mean I don't have my limits. That's why as much as possible, I keep my temper in check but if push, I punch back.



No comments: