Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Never Waste Time: Precious Time By Pat Benatar




When you're young, you have all the time in the world. A lot of it was spent on frivolous things or activities just to amuse yourself. But when you get older, it becomes a different story. You better use it right or before you know it, you're time is up. Learning to value the time that you have in your life reminds of Pat Benatar's song "Precious Time".

This song applies to anybody regardless of age. You can who used his or her time well and those you did not. Those who knew what they wanted in life or had some direction or the guts to move forward are the ones who lived life to the fullest. Those who spent their lives wallowing in regret are the ones who either made the wrong choices or just spent their time doing things that they eventually regret. I guess what they is right about the of time is more important than the quantity.

So why am I writing about this? Simply because I fall somewhere in between. There are some things that I have done that I have cherished and some that have hurt me. Right now, I'm trying to understand some things that I need to learn in order to make come to fruition. When it comes to time, I hope I make the most of it so it won't be for nothing.

No comments: