Thursday, January 19, 2012

What I Feel About The Movie Social Network And Facebook: Baby You're A Rich Man By The Beatles




A few weeks ago I watched the movie "The Social Network"that tells the story of the founder of Face Book Mark Zuckerberg. From how he developed it into one of the biggest social service network and the conflicts he had with the people involved with its creation. I guessed I watched because I was curious about how the site was developed and I want to know Zuckerberg was. I had to admit I found it really complex I felt I needed to watch it again. I have to admit I did like the song at the end because it fits Mark's situation and that song was the Beatles' "Baby You're A Rich Man".

If the portrayal of Mark in the film was true, it was ironic that a guy who developed a website that brought so many people together, he was so distant from those around him. It would later lead to a lack a of communication that would cause all those law suits. But then again, Holly Wood did have a knack to exaggerate things One thing's for sure Face Book is the largest social service network and Mark Zuckerberg is a very wealthy man for creating it.

As for Face Book, I don't use it because I'm too private a person. It took me a lot of courage just to create this blog and keep on blogging. Some people say I'm missing out on a lot by not being a part of it. Well, different strokes for different folks I say. Besides I'd like to meet people the old fashion way.

No comments: